Electric cars for sale in 2020 in the UK
Find electric cars for sale you can actually order, rather than far-off, exotic concepts launched at motor shows.
The list below covers all fully electric cars (BEVs) currently available to order in the UK.
The cars are listed in alphabetical order by the manufacturer’s name.
A word of warning: while you can place an order for all of these EVs, some currently have a long waiting list.
We don’t include electric cars for sale which don’t yet have a clear purchase price, e.g. no VW ID.3 for which you can pay a deposit without knowing specific details.
Click on the blue model name in each section to go to a review page with videos, key features, etc.
- Audi > e-tron 55 quattro (2019 model)
- BMW > i3 & i3s (2018 model)
- Citroen > C-Zero (2016 model)
- Hyundai > Ioniq Electric (2016 model)
- Hyundai > Kona Electric (2018 model)
- Jaguar > I-Pace (2018 model)
- Kia > e-Niro (2020 model)
- Kia > Soul EV (2017 model)
- Mercedes > EQC 400 4MATIC (2019 model)
- MG > ZS EV (2019 model)
- Mini > Electric (2020 model)
- Nissan > Leaf & Leaf e+ (2018/19 models)
- Peugeot > e-208 (2020 model)
- Peugeot > iOn (2016 model)
- Renault > Zoe R110 ZE40 (2018 model)
- Smart > EQ forfour (2018 model)
- Smart > EQ fortwo (2018 model)
- Tesla > Model 3 (2019 model)
- Tesla > Model S (2019 model)
- Tesla > Model X (2019 model)
- Vauxhall > Corsa-e (2020 model)
- Volkswagen > e-up! (2016 model)
- Volkswagen > e-Golf (2017 model)